Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Let's Get This Party Started

182 days left ..give or take a day or two...until the reunion. NO MORE excuses that I'll start my exercise program " tomorrow" !!This is my new workout outfit.....can you believe all the other ladies in my zumba class last night were wearing boring black ??? ( the angle of this is a bit off..I'm not quite that wide...well maybe I am..but I won't be by September ! )   Sooo.....let's get the party started...share what's new in your life...new hobby, new grandkid stories, new vacation plans, new lies about your golf game or how big of a fish you caught ??? Any ideas for activities you'd like to see happen at this coming reunion....???   Our venues are great....The Garden House at Lake Shawnee is beautiful and has AC and heat depending on the day.....Country Club for Saturday night is very nice but casual so you can wear your dress up clothes or  cut-offs if you want ! If you haven't sent in your reservation and money please do so ASAP so we can start planning for food and beverages.   DON'T TELL YOURSELF YOU'LL SEE EVERYONE AT THE 50TH.....COME THIS TIME.... We're not spring chickens...we may not be able to ROCK & ROLL in 5 more years !!  

7 comments:

Ladies Golf Clothes said...

I really like this outfit.Skin tight outfit is one of the best dress for exercise.I like its color specially.

TerryD said...

Ladies Golf Clothes, Thank you. I also got the pants in florescent green. One just can't have too many pair of gaudy too tight pants. Since you're obviously, from your name, a fashion expert, I'm sure you already knew this !!

Neffy said...

I hear Elton will be performing?

Anonymous said...

Will Elvis be making a return visit ?? How about the hula hoop girls ?? Still think lighted hula hoops in the dark would be "rad" !

Anonymous said...

2013 TWHS class of '68 blog - -
cancelled due to lack of interest ??

TerryD said...

not just lighted hula hoops....this time on fire....those hips have grown in the last 5 years....

Debbie Crawford said...

Jim....I'm guessing the blog has moved to Facebook. More are members there than last reunion. Guess I'll have to check it out and get caught up.